80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 80!!!
80. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week? + Today is the last day of this challenge. After writing your stats, describe how you’ll continue eating/exercising from now on!
Wow. I can’t believe I finished this.
Weight at start: 268 lbs (19 st 2lbs, 121.5 kg)
Weight at end: 248lb (17st 10lb, 112.5kg)
Total Loss: 20lb (1st 6lb, 9.07kg)
That’s pretty good progress for 80 days, I think. After this, I’m definitely going to try to eat as clean as possible because I think that’s what’s been making progress slow the last 2 weeks. I really want to post a progress photo, but I’m so terrified to do so.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 79
79. What was the most recent compliment/comment about your body?
I could go ahead and make something up, but in the spirit of honesty, it was a comment about my boobs.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 78
78. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
I’ve decided I’m just going to eat as clean as possible this week. I’ll be updating with what I eat every day. Planning out out tonight, probably.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 77
77. Do you enjoy eating healthy or do you find it being too expensive or that it takes too much of your time?
I definitely prefer eating healthy foods. It completely changes the way you feel day to day. It changes how easy it is for me to fall asleep and how easy it is for me to wake up. Just for those reasons alone, the time is worth it. As far as price goes, I’ve actually found that eating healthy is cheaper than buying shit at the supermarket.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 76
76. Do you drink smoothies? If so, what is your favorite recipe?
Umm, sometimes. We don’t have a blender right now. I usually go for all fruit with maybe some spinach. Some combination of peaches, blueberries, raspberries,strawberries, kiwis, bananas, sometimes lemon, or lime. I also usually add chia seeds. I also rarely add any sweetener.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 74
74. Today you won’t count calories. You won’t look at food labels. You will try to eat intuitively. What does that mean? Eat when you’re hungry, don’t look at the clock! Eat whatever your body desires! Just make sure it’s healthy. If you crave anything sweet, eat it! But a healthy amount. And remember, today you must forget all about calories!
I actually did this today. I was a little nervous, but it ended up being okay. I’m not sure that I’m totally ready for intuitive eating just yet, but I definitely will one day. I’m working to slowly change my diet over to completely clean food, and go back to a diet that’s more vegan food more often.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 73
73. What do you usually order when eating out in a restaurant or at someone else’s house?
This really depends. I usually go for salads with the dressing/cheese on the side when I’m out. I’ve found that it’s not hard to find vegetarian items on menus, but it is sometimes a little hard to find healthy vegetarian food, other than salads, of course. My family and friends are generally pretty good about going to places where I know I can actually find something to eat, though.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 72
72. Do you eat the same meal as your family or do you eat specially prepared food?
Right now, I’m living with one of my friends at college. When one of us bothers to actually cook, we usually eat the same thing. If it’s something that doesn’t require a lot of prep, like sandwiches, then we usually eat different things. When I’m at home, my family eats mostly healthy food, but they also tend to eat meat, which I don’t eat.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 71
71. Write your current weight. Have you lost anything in the past week? If not, what are your plans for this week?
My plans for the week were to run way more and eat less crap. I did pretty well as far as nutrition goes, but I only managed to run 4 times this week.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 69
69. Which part of your body do you like the most and why?
Probably my legs. I have a pretty long inseam, and I’m actually able to see progress in my calves :). They also tend to be the fastest part of my body to tone up.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 68
68. What is your least favorite unhealthy food?
Umm, probably french fries. The entire idea of them just kind of grosses me out now. Like..you take a potato, and you dunk it in oil. I just can’t do them anymore.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 67
67. Today is “no tumblr day“. That’s right, you will try just one day to be off tumblr, post your progress/food log/training schedule tomorrow, because today, you are going „back to basics“!
While I get the point of this, I don’t think it happened. Too much time in between classes.
Breakfast: Banana (usually I have more, but I was in a rush)
Lunch: Tomato sandwich on wheat bread with an asian pear and some peanut butter
Dinner: Amy’s dairy free burrito with apple
Snacks: Some crackers, whole wheat, a slice of whole wheat bread with natural peanut butter
Ran: 2.5 miles
Pop Pilates: Butt workout, and triceps
Ab routine on the core ball with ab rolls with pushups in between, and mountain climbers.
80 Day Weight Loss Challenge: Day 66
66. Do you have short-term goals too? What are they?
Yep! I’ve broken down the weights I’d like to accomplish, so it’s not such a huge chunk. I’ll break them down again when I get closer to my goal weight. Something like 5lb increments. I would also like to run a mile in under 10 minutes. I’m getting closer!